PIPELINER IS OFFERING CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY BOTH ONSHORE AND OFFSHORE
Pipeliner has been offering its services in the offshore market for more than a decade, and is now also refurbishing onshore pipelines. Our company is market leader within refurbishment of pipelines for potable water and offshore projects such as open drain and sprinkler systems.
Market leader within refurbishment of pipelines
- Compared to installation of new pipelines, inner lining/refurbishment of existing pipes reduces downtime and cost.
- Pipeliner is an experienced player in the offshore marked and has developed methods that facilitates that large portion of the project can be prepared onshore.
- Pipeliner can offer a full range of pipe refurbishment technologies, from inner lining to coating and wrapping.
- Pipeliner’s technology and methods are well proven and are compliant with Equinor’s/Statoil’s TR-3016
- Pipeliner has developed ex-tools, robots and equipment to be able to execute projects on all kinds of offshore installations.
- Pipeliner offer prefabricated isolation spools for the offshore market, preventing galvanic corrosion between different alloys
- Pipeliner has years of experience with No-Dig technology, offering efficient refurbishment of pipelines to the onshore marked. Our solution provides limited stress to the environment and a low cost alternative for the client.
- Pipeliner can provide solutions to a variety of different pipelines, but the company is the marked leader when it comes to water related system
- Our inner liner is approved for transportation of both potable water and foodstuffs.